Today was a tough day, tackling the roubo top beams proved challenging. I tried to rip a square edge on the bandsaw using a MDF sled but I found the blade to drift and bow out. Perhaps I have a tension issue… Jointing was also challenging and I had to use a few shortcuts to joint one reference side flat. The biggest problem was with the planer. One of the beams was tapered and became wedged. The table was at its lowest setting so there wan’t anywhere else for it to go. A major fuckup. I had to disconnect the gears from the shafts and have my father in-law slam the beam backwards to unjam it. Not a pretty procedure but the patient was saved.